Do People Like Their First Names?


Dinda Riani
1910631060013






ANSWER :

Look at the people in the pictures on the opposite page. Who do you think said each statement? Written Delana (D) or Amber (E).
1. D
 2. D
 3. D
 4. E
 5. E
 6. D


A.Write the number of the paragraph that each statements describes.
 1. 3
 2. 1
 3. 2

B. Find the words in italics in the reading. Then match each word with its meaning.
 1. F
 2. D
 3. C
 4. B
 5. G
 6. A
 7. E

C. Answer the questions
 1. If its a girl, I would like to name her Asyana, because it means smart and clever girl, Asyana also sounds elegant and beautiful
If its a boy, I would like to name him Adrian, because it means sea and water
 2. Male = Jason, Alex, Justin
 Female = Katty, Krystal, Rose
 3. No, I don't want to change my name because I think my name is simple and easy to recognuzed. My name is only 2 words, Dinda Riani, and in it there is a small part of the names of my parents. it means a lot and I don't want to change it


Dinda Riani

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

POST INTERMEDIATE READING : NAMING TRADITIONS USED BY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD

Journal Review : Exploring University Students’ Perceptions of Plagiarism: A Focus Group Study

Journal Review : The Use of Internet and Social Networks as Methodological Tools in The School Environment